Thursday, August 13, 2009

26 things

i read somewhere--fly lady, perhaps?--that you can start by waking around and chucking 26 things a day. i just made a bag of 26 things and tossed it in the smelly trash i then bagged up.

i think i need to have a new year's eve party, to plan one, to show up what will be my very clean, very uncluttered home.

ps: i don't much like fly lady. she makes me nuts, actually. shine my sink? hilarious. put on shoes and makeup to clean my closet, because that's how i'd get dressed for work? no. when i hunker down to work i put up my hair, take off my shoes--if i'm even wearing any--and sit down on the floor at get to business.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hi there sweet Alyssa! May I link this blog to my blog? And congratulations- first, the name is great and the idea is super, and second, you are SO BRAVE for putting this out there!

LOVE YOU
me

@alyssa ettinger said...

kater, pls link but keep anonymous so i can talk about people i don't like.
xxx